“We are two sisters encouraging a more sustainable way of clothes shopping.
- Fashion is very fast these days and it’s extremely damaging to the environment.
- We need to go back to basics and live a more sustainable lifestyle, we live by the Reuse, Recycle, Reduce and Repair mantra.
- We want to provide a service where you can buy, sell and swap your clothes and still be fashionable.
- We will give helpful tips on our social media for e.g. charity shop bargain hunting, also key trends that always return.How will it work?
- You bring your clothes to us in extremely good condition; we will be very strict on items we take as we know our customer and what will sell. It will be £1 per item as an introductory offer.
- We put the item on our shop floor and our social media for 6 weeks and if it sells you get 50% and we take 50%.
- We will take mainly Women’s clothes, but happy to see some Men’s too if we feel we can sell them.
- Children’s clothes are something we feel is really needed as Children grow so quick and barely wear all the clothes and gifts they are bought. We will not charge a fee to start with on Children’s and babies clothing.All clothes strictly No Primark, Supermarket brands, handmade or without any labels inside (cut out)All clothes strictly in a good, nearly new, wearable condition, clean, No stains, fading, bobbling or piling.Clothes do not have to have tags, just worn a handful of times. We will take clothes with tags.We are currently based upstairs in the amazing Zero waste shop Bamboo Turtle, 12-14 The Arcade, Letchworth Garden City.We hope to see you in the shop soon. ” – Carly and Sophie from Preloved