£0.40 per 100g
Country of Origin: Canada
- Rinse beans to remove any dirt.
- Soak for 4- 6 hours (or overnight).
- Place in a pot and cover with about 5 cms water above the beans.
- Boil for 45 minutes to an hour and ensure that there’s always water in the pot.
- Add more water as necessary.
- NOTE: DO NOT add salt to the beans while cooking. This will slow down the cooking process. You can flavor the beans after they are cooked.
The minimum order is 300g. Suggested serving size of dried beans per person: 50g