Enjoy the candle by lighting and allowing the wax to melt. Extinguish the flame and use the melted wax as a massage oil or to moisturise dry skin. The candle is made with soy wax, this is cool to the touch and sinks into the skin beautifully. Do test the temperature before use to ensure you are comfortable with it.
Never apply to sensitive, damaged or broken skin. For external use only: avoid contact with the eyes and face. Keep out of the reach of children. Always extinguish flame and test the temperature before use. Never leave a burning candle unattended/ Do not place on fragile or flammable surfaces. Never extinguish with water.