Why a Beauty Bar?
- It will give you the confidence to make your own products.
- It will allow you the freedom to create bespoke zero waste beauty products.
- It will indulge your uniqueness and help highlight your Beauty Bar ingredient, likes and dislikes.
- Get help and guidance from our friendly Beauty Bar staff who will help with your ingredient choices.
So how does it work ?
- You choose the Base Product.
- After a short consultation you choose your essential oil/ floral water combination.
- You can then add in extra botanicals – for exfoliation.
- Add in carrier oils if required.
- We then mix up your product.
Base Products available:
- Shower gel
- Face wash
- Face cleanser
- Face cream
- Exfoliating moisturiser
- Bath foam
- Hand wash
We also stock a range of:
- Carrier oils
- Floral waters
- Essential oils
Any products you purchase through The Beauty Bar should be used as directed by a member of Bamboo Turtle staff. As everyone has different skin, body or health conditions which may react to an allergen at any given time, any product could cause a negative skin reaction or you may react differently even to natural products. We are not responsible if such a reaction should occur as a result of using one of our products. If you develop a skin or other sensitivity reaction to any of our products you should stop using it immediately and consult your GP/ pharmacist if you deem it necesary.
You should never use any products on irritated or broken skin and discontinue use if any of the following occur: redness itching scaling burning soreness blisters or irritation.
All information regarding ingredients and allergens are available at The Beauty Bar at point of sale. If you have any allergies or sensitivities to any ingredients used in cosmetic production this should be disclosed when placing your order with a member of Bamboo Turtle staff.
You should test products on a small area before using a product for the first time. Should you develop any signs of allergic reaction you should discontinue use and wash off immediately.
For a list of ingredients and allergens for the products used in products please follow the link.